Welcome to Prospect Baptist Church! We are so glad you have decided to join us and invite you to come and take part in our Worship time.
When You Arrive:
- Guest Parking: We invite you to park in our guest parking area located across from the front doors of the Worship Center. We have signs at our entrance drives that will direct you to our guest parking area.
- Shuttle Service: If you need assistance getting across the parking lot, shuttle carts are available to carry you from your car to the Worship Center.
- Greeters: One of our scheduled greeters will be at the door to direct you.
- Guest Services: Our Guest Service Desk is located in the front foyer of the Worship Center. A member will be there to provide information and to help direct you. They will also help you with placing your children in their Worship area.
- Free Gift: Be sure to stop by the Guest Services desk for a small gift just to thank you for visiting us.
- Gathering Times: Sunday morning Worship times are 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., Sunday night Worship begins @ 6:00 p.m., Wednesday night Worship begins @ 7:00 p.m. All Worship services are lead by: Our Senior Pastor, Stoney Benfield, who will deliver a message based on the truth of God’s Word, and Our Worship Leader, Monica Otten, who leads the congregation and choir in a blend of Praise and Worship music and Hymns.
- Small Groups (Sunday School): It is important to connect to a small group so the church family can minister to you in a more closer way. A list of the different classes, locations and teachers will be provided to you at Guest Service Desk.
- Children's Programming: Children meet in the Children’s Education Building (CEB) on Sunday morning for Sunday School @ 9:00 a.m., Children’s Church @ 10:30 a.m., Sunday night Kids Connect @ 6:00 p.m. and Wednesday night Team Kids @ 7:00 p.m.
- Youth Programming: Youth meet in the Worship Center for Worship @ 9:00 a.m. on Sunday morning, Sunday School @ 10:30 a.m. in the Student Worship Center (SWC), Sunday nights @ 6:00 p.m. in the SWC and Wednesday @ 6:45 p.m. for I58 Student Group in the SWC.